Republican are drooling crazy mad because Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a hair appointment in San Francisco this week.
So let’s get this out of the way: was that a mistake?
Sure it was.
Pelosi should have known better.
If she wanted her hair done she should have hired someone to come to her house and do it there.1
But just this week the Donald did all of the following:
- He ordered that the United States will not cooperate with the World Health Organization in developing a coronavirus vaccine because he’s still pissed that WHO didn’t condemn China in more partisan terms. 2
- He told the people of North Carolina that they should vote by mail and then also try to vote in person.
- He said about veterans who died in wars that they were “suckers” and “losers.”
- He required his CDC to announce that they would begin distributing a covid vaccine on November 1, or two days before the election.
The Republican party has become like the guy who can’t get over the fact that the Speaker got a parking ticket while their guy ran over six motorcyclists in a meth-fueled rage, but should be excused because he was high.
They’re still fixated on Hillary Clinton’s emails and whether the Obama administration “spun” the events in Benghazi. They gave up on any sense or recognition of proportionality a long time ago.
- It’s also pretty clear that Pelosi was set up by the politically motivated salon owner who released the surveillance tape from the salon to Fox news.
- Funny that, about him insisting on calling it the “China Virus” because as it happens, the virus has only infected 92,744 people in China and killed 4,634 of them, whereas it has infected 6,161,915 people in the United States and killed 186,584 of them. Maybe we should be calling it the United States virus, or better yet, the Trump virus.