Given the hysteria about Hillary Clinton’s emails, it was highly amusing to hear David Holmes‘ description of the now infamous phone call that EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland had with President Trumpelthinskin on July 26, 2019.
Let’s look at the details of this particular phone call:
- It took place at a restaurant in Kiev, Ukraine, a country which is notorious for engaging in (and being proficient at) cell phone hacking.
- The call took place on the outdoor patio of this restaurant, where conversations could be easily overheard.
- The call took place on an Ambassador Sondland’s unsecured cell phone.
- President Trumpelthinskin bellowed so loudly into his end of the phone that Sondland had to hold the phone away from his ear, where Holmes could easily hear the conversation.
- President Trumpelthinskin spoke specifically about the investigation against the Bidens that he wanted the Ukrainians to perform.
So, did the “lock her up” crowd that still hasn’t gotten over Hillary Clinton’s private email server have anything to say about this?
I don’t even have to answer the question, do I?
The silence, as they say, is deafening. So much for the Republicans alleged concern about the security of the United States.